skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mis vivencias en Estados Unidos año 2007

This is my blog of my experiences abroad, for sure I couldn't write everything I lived, I learn t and I experienced but it contains lots of moments representative of the year that just ended. And this blog is dedicated to my friends.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Birthday 21st!! party!








Posted by Roman Tapia Medellin at 10:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • Birthday 21st!! party!
      • CHICAGO
      • BOSTONLa ciudad que mas me gusto!Boston. Boston
      • SPRING BREAK!!
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)

About Me

My photo
Roman Tapia Medellin
San Luis Potosi, Mexico, Mexico
Busco mejorar la salud a las personas cambiando sus hábitos de alimentación.
View my complete profile